Friday, June 28, 2013

Pending Sales at Strongest Pace Since 2006

Pending Sales at Strongest Pace Since 2006

It is so encouraging to see our real estate economy in many communities showing so much improvement.  It is exciting to see the opportunities for buyers today and sellers in our improving real estate markets.

Yesterday I attended the Tri - City Marketing Meeting for Fremont, Newark, Union City communities in California. The first for me to participate since relocation to Humboldt County 2008 and back to the San Francisco Bay Area again since last year 2012. In recent months I have been attending meetings with Real Estate Professionals in Cupertino with Realty World Forums, and San Jose at the SILVAR Realtor's Association with my recent renewed CAR and NAR, Oakland Association new membership back in the San Francisco Bay Area. I have expanded my Realtor professional sphere of influence, made to Realtor friends in business, and enjoyed participation. I learn from my colleagues in all the events I attend to help me be aware and be informed.

And of course I also attend my Oakland Association of Realtor meetings.

It is encouraging to see the communities real estate activity and to compare counties real estate markets. I have a plan to attend all my neighboring Real Estate Marketing Meeting Opportunities in our San Francisco Bay Area Counties to network, be familiar with what are current topics being discussed in the business of our real estate profession that impacts our service with clients and real estate markets. There are so many benefits to being present.

I am so excited I am working again in the San Francisco Bay Area. I enjoy our profession and the value I can bring to making a meaningful difference to individuals and families who hire me for my skills to represent their real estate needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment