Saturday, June 22, 2013

Home Prices Rising at ‘Unsustainable’ Rate

Home Prices Rising at ‘Unsustainable’ Rate

I am so excited to be working again in the San Francisco Bay Area.  It makes me happy to see that homeowners in our current real estate economy can finally see their home property values appreciating again.

I have moved my California Realtor's Department of Real Estate License to a new broker, "Keller Williams Benchmark Properties in Fremont". It is with great pleasure to work for an office with excitement for real estate education, positive affirmations and back in my home town with familiar faces of professional friends in real estate sales. It is so nice to be home.  I will enjoy elevating my business in real estate sales helping individuals and families in the San Francisco Bay Area. I am excited to serve and sell resulting in successful sales that will continue to generate referrals and repeat business for years to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment