Thursday, October 24, 2013

Home of the Week Plan 4 Mahina by Brookfield Homes Hawaii

I once lived with my friends in Hawaii for a couple of months while vacationing with my friends Mikki and Cris! Her brother and sister were so sweet to me, and the mom so gracious to have me! The Blow Hole we swam in and the pucca shells on the beaches we played are forever one of my fondest memories.

Tropical beauty, tropical weather, warm sea waters, green ferns and fragrant Plumeria flowers I can still visualize and smell when thinking of Hawaii and tropical islands!

My friend Goldie Eseas lives in Hawaii, her daughter and mine together we can have a great time!  If I were living in Hawaii, I have a lot of Keller Williams Friends in Real Estate in Hawaii.  I love this beautiful home in Hawaii!  I love New Home Communities, and I love Hawaii too! I enjoy warm sea waters, and green trees, plants, lots of ferns, birds and flowers!

This home is just gorgeous with all the new amenities and latest features! I would like this! I could get use to this lifestyle very comfortably!

Home of the Week Plan 4 Mahina by Brookfield Homes Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment