Friday, September 7, 2012

Radiation may up breast cancer risk in some women



It is a coincidence I am working this weekend for a temp agency at Treasure Island this weekend for the Susan B Koman Event.  I will learn a lot, netowrk and work to be a Blessing how God will allow me for this weekend.

In many years of my real estate career I participated in Re-lay for life and Daffodils Days.  This time, working this weekend will be a very different experience for me. It will be a very personal experience for me as I support others that have already lived this journey and Honored for their Victory for healing and cure.   It is my first time to experience a Susan B Koman Event and if like the other Cancer events I suspect there will be some who experienced the journey and now are in Honor and Memory, while others Honored for their Victories in cure.

The coincidence is one I know God is participating, and I will work with passionate commitment to be a blessing to others for this cause and the love of people and families for Hope Healing and Cure.

I have never had he chance to go to Treasure Island before, this will be my first experience to enjoy as well.  I look forward to this weekend. I will take pictures to post of Treasure Island and the event I feel priviledged to work.


Radiation may up breast cancer risk in some women

No comments:

Post a Comment